Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Family Affair

As my first entry to my new blog, I would like begin my extending my congratulations to my family: Aunt Amy and Uncle Randy Brockelman, Grandpa John Hoeft, and Uncle David Hoeft for completing yet another half marathon in Indianapolis, Indiana. I could not be more proud of their accomplishments, and I hope they realize it is them that has inspired me to begin writing this blog.

This blog will serve as a diary in navigating my career, my escape from current job into something profitable, and my pursuit of happiness through something I love so much, running. Although running and career appear to be on separate platforms, I've found the two are as inseparable as peanut butter and jelly, Cubs baseball and PBR (with a record like ours, you can't help but drink), my grandpa's dry sense of humor and obsession with family photography (slide shows) with my grandmother's love for everyone and everything, and above all her love to laugh. Point being, you can't have one without the other.

CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment